Food Truck Concessions Team Member
Looking for your #PerfectJob? You may be the one we want to join our Summer Concessions Team!
Inferno Subs, a food trailer/food truck based in Neenah, is looking for enthusiastic people to work in our concessions trailer during our 15th season of serving our famous gourmet toasted subs at Wisconsin summer events! This is a great way to make some easy cash while having fun, and is ideal for students ages 16 and up, adults looking for an exciting and unique summer career, and college grads interested in expanding their culinary experience.
Some events are local (in the greater Fox Cities) and some are out of town (lodging is included when needed.) A few of our typical events include Lifest in Oshkosh, CountryFest and RockFest in Cadott, and the Reebok CrossFit Games in Madison along with several county fairs.
Key job details include:
- Hours vary according to event requirements
- The schedule for the entire season is outlined in advance to make it easy to plan vacations and other personal activities throughout the summer
- Most events are 3-6 days long
- Employee uniforms (shirt and hat) and meals during work shifts are included
- We offer a simple menu with easy to learn job duties
- Inferno's ingredients are healthy--no grease to work with
- The job pays $11 per hour plus tips!
Concessions Team Member Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and customer-oriented
- Food prep
- Set up and tear down of trailer at each event
- Ensuring the trailer is clean (inside and out) at all times
- Accurately, quickly and happily fulfilling customer food orders
- Complete knowledge of menu and compliance with all procedures
- Accurate cash handling skills
- Successfully passing pre-employment and ongoing background checks
To apply, please visit our website www.InfernoSubs.com/joinourteam for an application and instructions, or message us through Indeed, our job listing on Facebook at Inferno Subs (https://www.facebook(dot)com/InfernoSubs/jobs/) or email your resume to infernosubs(at)yahoo(dot)com .***Please include your previous work experience and relevant food service experience (if applicable); you may send it separately if needed. *** Interviews will be conducted via ZOOM or in person.
#InfernoSubs #TheBestSandwichIveEverHad #TurnUpTheHeat #jobsatInfernoSubs #InfernoGourmetToastedSubs #job #jobs #jobsearch #jobhunt #perfectjob #careers #employment #jobopening #summerjob #myfavoritesummerjob #foodtruckjobs #foodtruck
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- What makes you most excited about this position with the Inferno Subs concessions team?
- What makes you a good fit for this job?
- How many years of relevant experience do you have?
- Describe your work experience in food service:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place