If you are a software developer who wants to be on the cutting edge of software engineering and has strong creative thinking skills, apply now! This position will require a committed individual with the ability to express and defend their opinions and ideas. Rivera Group is a fast-paced environment where the willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies is a must. You will work with an intense and passionate team of developers focused on delivering commercial software to customers.
Software Developer (Front-end)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Required education and experience:
- Working on a team to bring new software to market
- Contributing to architecture and design of product features and capabilities
- Participate in Scrum work environment to deliver software to meet requirements
- Research new tools and technologies for use within the team
- Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes
Desired education and experience:
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge
- 5+ years' experience with AngularJS
- 1+ years' experience with Angular 2, 4 and/or 5
- Experience with migrating from AngularJS to newer versions of Angular (2,4,5)
- Experience developing rich, complex web-based user interfaces
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred
- Experience with data visualization and data representation of large data sets
- Experience in distributed computing
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in an Agile development work environment
- Entreprenurial attitude
Rivera Consulting Group, Inc. (Rivera Group) is more than an I.T. Consulting and Software Development firm. We’re a magnet for some of the brightest and most creative systems and software engineering experts working today. Headquartered in the Louisville KY metropolitan area, with 125+ employees across 11 states, we’ve built a true team ecosystem that buzzes with the lively flow of ideas and fosters a spirit of collaboration and thought leadership. In short, we’re awesome. Our clients have one thing in common: an urgent need for robust, reliable I.T. solutions where there seem to be none. An Indiana Economic Development Corporation “Companies to Watch” Spotlight Award recipient, we are radically redefining the limits of software engineering through Eagle6, our revolutionary, proprietary enterprise analysis and system modeling tool.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
Bridge toll reimbursement for commuters, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan. We also offer exclusive banking opportunities through BB&T@Work.
Rivera Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Rivera Group provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Rivera Group maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled-veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact us on our home page at www.Riverainc.com.
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS:
This employer participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
learn more about e-verify & immigrant and employee rights.