We are hiring a part-time residential cleaner. This position can grow into a full-time position for the right candidate.
***College Students: We will HAPPILY design your work schedule around your class schedule.***
We know that our employees are the key to our success. That is why we treat our employees like family. ActaClean employees get generous pay ($15/hour) from day one.
New employees start out working about 10 hours per week. Over time, we will work to increase your hours until you are getting the hours and days that you want to work.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this position, you will be responsible for performing residential cleaning tasks that our customers have requested (for example: vacuuming, kitchen cleaning, dusting, bathroom cleaning.)
Our goals are very simple. We want to provide our customers great service. We want to give our employees good steady work and the best pay (and tips!) and working conditions that we possibly can. In short, we just want everyone to be happy and make money.
We need to do background checks on all of our employees since they will be working in our customer's homes, so if you foresee any problems at all with your background check, please just let us know upfront, so that we can discuss it and see if there is anything that can be worked out.
Qualifications and Skills
You must have reliable transportation to get from job to job.
If you think this position is what you are looking for, we look forward to discussing the position with you further.
Complete our online questionnaire for IMMEDIATE consideration: http://www.actaclean.com/join-our-team.html
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Columbia, MD 21045 (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift