- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on water/wastewater projects
- Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring engineering staff to enhance our water/wastewater design capabilities.
- Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development,
- monitoring and adherence to projects managed
- Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables and assisting on projects managed by others in the office.
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing for clients throughout the U.S.
- Participating in professional societies relevant to the industry.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key decision makers in our clients’ organizations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $185,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Atlanta, GA 30344