- A creative and innovative, forward-thinking football publicist who proactively pitches key on-field themes that distinguish the NFL from its competitors.
- Create integrated publicity strategies including press releases, digital and social components to promote positive on-field storylines to keep media attention focused on the game.
- Build, strengthen and maintain relationships with the most influential media that cover the league on a year-round basis.
- Work closely across multiple departments on game-related media inquiries.
- Play a leading role in media relations and media operations activities at all NFL events, including Championship Games, Super Bowl, NFL Draft, International Games and Combine. Responsibilities include arranging nationally-televised press conferences, media sessions and availability, accreditation, facilitating interviews, managing PR staff and producing various game-related information and publications.
- Produce daily in-season NFL football-related content.
- Key contact for all 32 club PR staffs.
- Work in NFL Game Day Central each Sunday throughout the regular-season, handling media-related rules inquiries.
- Prepare briefing books for Commissioner Goodell and other key league executives, researching and summarizing key issues.
- A publicist
- Leadership and relationship-building skills
- Writing and editing skills
- Strong grammatical knowledge
- Ability to generate new ideas...an innovator
- Critical thinking in improving NFL events for media coverage
- Phone presence
Bachelor's degree in a Communications-related field
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled