NOTE: THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE OR CURRENT DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE. AN INTERIM CLEARANCE IS NOT SUFFICIENT. YOUR RESUME/APPLICATION WILL NOT BE REVIEWED IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE OR CURRENT TOP SECRET CLEARANCE.
Our company will NOT sponsor anyone for a new clearance at this time. If you do NOT know what a security clearance is, then you likely do not have one.
Zurka Interactive is looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join our team working on-site at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C. The candidate will be part of a group that manages IT services for 5,000 people using NRL’s unclassified and classified networks and will be a key participant in the development of a SharePoint 2016 architecture for the Lab.
Our team members working at NRL have been tasked with creating new SharePoint-based resources from the ground up in support of a world class research institution.We’re looking for a motivated candidate with hands-on SharePoint experience who has the ability to envision and build a full range of functionality in an efficient manner.
A qualified candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with SharePoint 2016, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of design, support, configuration and development of SharePoint sites, as well as data migration. The candidate will have a thorough understanding of test plans, system and user documentation, and creating functional and technical specifications.
- Bachelors Degree.Preference given to Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering or related technical field.
- Active or Current DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
- 3 years of experience configuring, maintaining and managing SharePoint
- Experience planning SharePoint architecture
- Experience complying with DISA STIGs
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with backups and restoration
Preference given to candidates with:
- Experience developing for SharePoint Online 365
- Expertise in workflow development
- Development experience
- Experience with Visio, InfoPath and/or Visual Studio
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding of DoD accreditation process
- Competitive compensation,
- Health/dental/vision insurance (Six plan options, including $0 deductible POS and EPO plans; company pays 75% of premium for employee, spouse and dependents),
- Company-provided STD and life insurance,
- Access to healthcare and dependent care FSAs,
- Optional supplemental life insurance and long-term disability,
- 401k (6 month waiting period, then company matches 100% of first 6% of salary contributed),
- Paid vacation, sick, jury duty, bereavement, parental leave,
- All federal holidays (yes, even Columbus Day),
- Casual dress,
- A flexible work schedule,
- Job-related certification and training course reimbursement
- Top notch equipment,
- And a smart, pleasant group of people to work with.
About the US Naval Research Laboratory (NRL)
NRL operates as the Navy's full-spectrum corporate laboratory, conducting a broadly based multidisciplinary program of scientific research and advanced technological development directed toward maritime applications of new and improved materials, techniques, equipment, systems and ocean, atmospheric, and space sciences and related technologies. This position is full-time, on-site at NRL DC.
About Zurka Interactive
Zurka develops web based applications and IT solutions for commercial and government clients. It supports research and development at the US Naval Research Laboratory with on-site staff.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Zurka Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Some positions do require a current or active Department of Defense security clearance, which does require U.S. citizenship.
Job Type: Full-time
- SharePoint 2016: 3 years (Preferred)
- SharePoint Online 365: 1 year (Preferred)
- SharePoint architecture development: 1 year (Required)
- DISA STIGs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Powershell: 1 year (Preferred)
- Visio, InfoPath, and/or Visual Studio: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- Washington, DC 20375 (Required)
- current or active DoD Top Secret clearance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job