Fidelis Search Accounting & Finance Atlanta
Fidelis Search Accounting and Finance Atlanta are in search of an energetic Staff Accountant looking for a challenge, working with a great team with excellent growth potential for the right candidate!
The primary responsibilities of the Staff Account will be responsible for providing critical support to management with timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting.
Staff Accountant Job duties:
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Prepare account analysis and reconciliations for balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the monthly close, including expense reporting and standard journal entries
- Assist in compilation of quarterly 10Q and 10K cash flow report schedules
- Work with business unit personnel to determine proper accrual and reserve balances.
- Responds to various inquiries regarding financial data.
- Conducts research or reviews information and prepares reports as necessary
- Reviews/updates existing processes and procedures. Creates procedures for new accounts/processes as necessary.
- Conducts special projects as requested
BS in Accounting
2 +years + general accounting experience
CPA a plus
Public Accounting experience a plus
PC proficient with Excel, Word, and general ledger systems
Detail oriented and organized
Ability to think analytically and work independently
Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Please respond immediately to be considered for this Staff Accountant position by sending your resume as a word document to:
Fidelis Search is an Atlanta Headquartered search firm with expertise in partnering with financial leaders to fill leadership vacancies and recruit top performers for key finance and accounting positions. In addition Fidelis Search enables our clients to produce solutions for complex issues encountered during: internal audit, mergers & acquisitions, financial systems implementations and other project initiatives in the accounting and finance groups