Elite Line Services provides world class Maintenance Solutions under the umbrella ofour parent company Daifuku, an internationalleader in the Manufacturing and Integration of Material Handling Equipmentincluding conveyors, sorters, pickers and robotics.
We are partneringwith Amazon and hosting a Job Fair on Tuesday, September 10th through Thursday, September 12thfrom 9:00am to 4:00pm at the Hampton Inn Conference Room, 6571Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD 21224!
We are looking foran experienced MaintenancePlanner/Scheduler to be responsiblefor the overall scheduling of work, using CMMS (Computerized MaintenanceManagement System) software and rolling out standard workflows for workrequests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection in their location in Baltimore,MD!
1. Experienceof maintenance planning systems either as a planner or an engineer/technician.
2. HighSchool diploma.
3. 2+years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities eitheras a hands on maintenance planner.
4. Proficientwith Microsoft Projects software.
5. Ideallywith previous experience of rolling out a new CMMS system.
6. Adaptability- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
7. Accuracy- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
8. Accountability- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
9. DiversityOriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age,gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
10. Detail Oriented - Ability to payattention to the minute details of a project or task.
11. Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conductconforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
12. Honesty / Integrity - Ability to betruthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
13. Organized - Possessing the trait ofbeing organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
14. Reliability - The trait of beingdependable and trustworthy.
15. Responsible - Ability to be heldaccountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
16. Communication, Oral - Ability tocommunicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
17. Communication, Written - Ability tocommunicate in writing clearly and concisely.
We strive to provide our clients withBest in Class Facility MaintenanceSolutions. If you would like to be apart of a team bringing that service to one of the most recognizable companiesin the world please Apply Now!
Elite LineServices (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexualorientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medicalcondition.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31.83 /hour
This Job Is: