Customer Service Coordinator: Installation Division
Location: Baltimore, MDEmployment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Office/Customer Service
Experience: 2+ Years
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Required Travel: Not Specified
Premium vinyl replacement window manufacturer is seeking quality Customer Service Coordinator to work in our Baltimore, MD warehouse office. Soft-Lite Windows is a leading window manufacturer producing state-of-the-art products made with the best quality and materials on the market.
- Convey accurate and precise information on job specific details to management, customer, and individuals involved throughout installation process.
- Able to answer and respond to calls from vendors, customers, the Installation Manager and other departments, as well as technicians out in the field. (Heavy phone work required.)
- Handling dispatching and coordination of schedules for installation and measure technicians.
- Record and report scheduled times of appointments.
- Handle various office duties including: filing, answering/placing phone calls, email correspondences, and processing of payroll information.
- Professional attitude, punctuality, and customer service driven.
- Self-sufficient and able to work alone or in a team.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Prior construction or contracting office assistance experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Technology: Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word), is willing to learn additional applications to assist with office duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
Required work authorization: