Work with senior stakeholders across the DoD to operationalize DoD IT reform efforts as it pertains to Joint Staff and Combatant Commands and tracking progress towards these objectives. Research and analyze a full range of CIO and IT activities, including strategic planning, IT governance, IT policy, records management, IT industry research, and emerging technologies, such as Cloud, AI, and 5G. Identify process gaps and develop strategies, analysis reports, information papers, information, and decision briefs to communicate analysis findings, assessments, and recommended courses of action. Advise on DoD enterprise services, including collaboration, content discovery and delivery, and enterprise functions, systems, standards, and processes supporting the Joint community. Analyze and review IT requirements based on alignment with DoD IT reform objectives. Review and provide comments on DoD IT policies, strategies, memorandum, and guiding documents and assist with the development, implementation, and tracking of the organization’s five year strategy. Apply critical thinking and analysis to organizational change initiatives.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with process improvement and IT requirements analyses in a client-facing role
- Experience with developing information or decision briefs, policy documents, and information papers for the DoD
- Experience with the review or analysis of DoD IT policies, strategies, memoranda, and guiding documents
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree and 7 years of experience with the military
- Experience with a Joint or Combatant Command preferred
- Experience with strategic planning
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Knowledge of federal and DoD CIO policies, including the Clinger Cohen ACt
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating effectively to senior-level clients
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.