THINK BIG. BE BRAVE. HAVE FUN!
The Jack Rabbit/Running Specialty Group is a retailer headquartered in Cherry Creek North that focuses on customers looking for high quality running shoes, apparel and accessories. We operate retail stores in multiple states under several store brands including the Boulder Running Company here in Colorado.
At JackRabbit, our team doesn’t just sling running shoes and gear. We are a team that is committed to our community by inspiring, motivating and educating people old and young, fast or slow on their paths to fitness and athletic achievement. Our team members are more than just employees; we are brand ambassadors, walking billboards, living and breathing Google searches on “running in your local area.” We walk the walk and talk the talk. We dream about how we can serve our customers better and obsess over ways to make sure that everyone we encounter is invited to join our tribe and be a part of our local running community. We have hustle, whether it’s on the sales floor, at community running events, at the local coffee shop, or even on the dance floor. We have spirit, passion and fire in our belly.
We are looking for a Digital Product Merchandiser. This role assists in the development of the online merchandise strategy, for Olympia Sports and JackRabbit, with a focus on product creation and addition by performing the following main duties:
- Coordinates with the Digital Merchandise Manager and the Merchant team to prioritize and manage all products to be added to the website.
- Manages product set up including categorization, attribution, writing product copy, and adding images.
- Works with vendor partners to attain product copy and images for all products to be added to the site.
- Reports on product creation progress.
- Works with Merchandising Coordinator to track POs that have not yet been received.
- Additional duties and projects as required.
Required Education and/or Experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing or eCommerce (specifically web site interaction is preferred), or other closely related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. A degree in Business, Merchandising, Communications preferred.
Required Computer and/or Technical Skills
- Should have basic to intermediate knowledge and abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Access
- A working understanding of Background using eCommerce platforms, especially WorkArea, Magento, or AS400 is a plus.
- Adobe Photoshop experience preferred.
- High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends.
Must be an effective communicator with internal and external individuals at all levels. This includes spoken, written, electronic, and presentation skills. Communication should be consistently constructive and professional. Must be a good team player.
Decision Making and Problem-Solving Skills
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Uses specialized knowledge to go beyond the routine to solve complex problems that frequently affect areas beyond own functional area. Must be able to approach unfamiliar situations, projects, and opportunities with confidence and curiosity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sit for more than 6 hours per shift
- Use hands to finger, handle and feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk and/or hear
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time regularly
- Walk or move from one location to another
- Periodically may need to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Punctuality and regular attendance consistent with the company’s policies are required for this position.
- Average work week is 40-50 hours, which can vary depending on business need.
- The work environment for this position is a moderately noisy office setting.
The work environment for this position is a moderately noisy office setting. Less than 20% time will be spent traveling (by air or land).
The company reserves the right to modify this job description with or without notice. Employees may be asked to perform additional duties outside of normal job scope on a temporary basis per the company policy.
JackRabbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: JackRabbit is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at JackRabbit are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. JackRabbit will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. JackRabbit encourages applicants of all ages 18+.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave