Morel is a French family-owned company that has been creating eyewear for 140 years. Rooted in independence, Morel’s passion for exceptional design, and the use of innovative materials has allowed Morel to create frames free from constraints that support the satisfaction and well-being of our customers. Morel is completely dedicated to the independent optical retailer as a partner.
This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary plus override/commission, plus bonus and an awesome company culture that will make you feel part of the family. This individual will receive one-on-one onboarding with continuing company training.
Accessibility sets Morel apart from other companies. Not only do you have executive-level support when you need it, but our home office staff is available to answer your questions quickly and effectively. This position will report to the Director of Sales.
Hiring an East Coast and West Coast Regional Sales Manager, residing within the coastal region. Regional Sales Managers are responsible for the management, sales performance and business development operations, including the recruitment, training, compensation and status of all Sales Consultants in the given geography. The Regional Sales Manager will drive the Regional achievement of customer acquisition and revenue goals.
Duties and responsibilities
· Directly hire and oversee those Sales Consultants in the Region.
· Co-travel with Sales Consultants to evaluate and coach sales skills.
· Create sales goals for each Sales Consultant and communicate them to individual Reps.
· Evaluate metrics on specific product lines and instruct Sales Consultants to sell accordingly.
· Inform senior management of any discrepancies or issues with sales team goals and results
· Develop, serve as point of contact and maintain relationships with key customers & prospects within the Region.
· Solve problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results for the Region along with territory analysis for each Sales Consultant.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, sales promotion/activity and merchandising techniques, etc.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
· Arrange all work travel with company sponsored travel agent according to stated policy and submit expense reports on a monthly basis.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 7 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings