Premier Infrastructure & Energy is responsible for locating underground utilities on behalf of National Grid in various areas around New York. As Premier I&E’s Staten Island Field Supervisor, you will be responsible for the quality, production and safety of your direct reports within your given geographical area. This will include performing field activities, as well as coaching and developing your direct reports in the field.
You must possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities simultaneously. You will need to manage relationships with all levels of our organization and with our customers. Prior experience in supervising/managing in Field Services is required. Prior experience within the Utility Industry is preferred. This is a salaried, full-time position with a 40+ hours per week requirement.
· Experience with direct reports within a Field Services Organization.
· Experience supervising/managing productivity within a Field Services Organization.
· Experience supervising/managing payroll hours within a Field Services Organization
· Experience with direct reports driving a company issued vehicle.
· Experience managing daily workload of direct reports.
· Experience troubleshooting field issues with direct reports remotely, when a field visit is not possible (ex. over the phone).
· Experience dealing directly with customers and the general public.
· Experience with supervising/managing the correct application of various safety policies and procedures within your direct reports.
· Experience holding direct reports either positively or negatively accountable for their actions.
· Above average Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
· Proficient in utilizing email applications.
· Delegating tasks of various skill levels to appropriate technicians.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong multitasking skills.
· Coaching and development abilities.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Troubleshooting abilities.
· Confidence in taking initiative when needed.
· Ability to read Blueprints.
· Ability to learn new skills and adapt to a changing environment.
Our team members will receive the following benefits:
· 100% Paid training
· Company vehicle
· Company laptop, phone & equipment
· Advancement opportunities
· Robust benefit package
· Paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- On call
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible