A Registered Nurse is apart of the guesting facing team at Lume. The Registered Nurse is a major role in our guest experience team and is responsible for performing medical checks on all Lume guests, preparing and inserting IV drips, as well as being trained to administer Cryotherapy. Lume’s Registered Nurses will help create a warm, relaxing and inviting environment at Lume Wellness. Additionally, as a part of the team, you may assist with supporting general store operations, on an as-need basis.
We are looking for nurses who after proper training can be available to cover shifts on a weekly basis.
- Lume nurses will be expected to effectively administer intravenous and intramuscular services to our clients. Nurses will be expected to identify any client who demonstrates abnormal vital signs, significant medical comorbidities, abnormal/acute skin conditions, or any other concerning feature that may preclude the client from receiving Lume services
- Nurses will be expected to know the ingredients and benefits of our services. Our IV drips will be mixed on-site by our nurses. Close monitoring of vial/bag availability, expiration, and proper storage will be the responsibility of Lume nurses and staff.
- Nurses will comply with HIPPA and protect client privacy.
- Nurses are expected to immediately recognize complications of services such as extravasation, anaphylaxis, etc.
- Nurses will administer services under sterile/clean procedures while demonstrating exquisite hand hygiene.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- 2+ years nursing experience
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
- Proficient at providing IVs to all guest
- Ability to explain treatments to all guests
- Working knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations
- Must have enthusiasm and be able to provide excellent customer service
The above job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) (Required)
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: