Job Title: Delivery Driver Associate
Reports To: Supervisors & Station Manager
Job Purpose: To deliver packages directly to Amazon Prime customers, while maintaining safety and performance standards, and assist other team members to ensure the overall performance standards for the organization.
Compensation: $18.50 - $19.00 Employed Position [Overtime Available]
Shift: 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM [10 Hour Shifts]
- Thursday to Sunday [40hr]
- Friday to Monday [40hr]
- Saturday to Tuesday [40hr]
- Friday to Sunday [30hr]
- Saturday & Sunday [20hr]
- Health Benefits [Employees working 30+ hours per week]
- Overtime Allowed [Up to 20 hours weekly]
- Performance Incentives
- Rescue Bonuses [+ $0.30 per package successfully rescued]
- Referral Program [Earn Up to $200 Per Driver Associate Hired]
- Paid Training Classroom & Interactive Training Courses
As one of Amazon’s leading Delivery Service Providers, Dash Delivery ensures quality customer service to all of our customers. Our company has one of the longest running Amazon contracts in the Seattle area and continues to strive in the Seattle Area growing our company 300% in the last year and a half.
We are looking for active individuals that can work independently within a team environment. If you like the idea of being part of a team, but have the freedom to work individually, this job is for you! All employees are treated fairly, within a diverse work setting. Candidates who join our team will be offered a competitive hourly wage along with performance incentives and medical benefits. A flexible work schedule is also available to those that require it.
All of our vehicles are newer model cargo vans [Ford Transit 250, Dodge Promaster 2500, GMC Savana, Chevy Express] and we cover the gas, maintenance, insurance, and safety upkeep of all of the vehicles.
- All candidates must be at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record and criminal history in order to work in this position.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Candidates are expected to be able to lift up to 50lbs, with or without accommodation.
- Candidates hired in this position can expect to be jogging, lifting, stretching, and climbing stair cases throughout the day, with or without accommodation.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation to and from the workplace.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Previous delivery experience preferred but not required (i.e. Lyft, Uber, Flex, Pizza, Flowers, Automotive Parts, Door Dash, Post Mates, Peach, UPS, FedEx, USPS, Postal Express, World Pac, Medical Courier etc.)
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not required (i.e. retail, grocery, food service, cooks, gym, training, receptionist, etc.)
- Candidates must be comfortable using a smart phone and smart phone applications.
- Experience operating a larger vehicle is preferred (i.e. box truck, semi-truck, vans, buses, construction equipment, tanks, supply cargo trucks, etc.)
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, and climb without restrictions or accommodations.
Dash Delivery is willing to train the right candidate, even with limited qualifications or skills.
Dash Delivery, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and differences in all of the staff that make our company unique. Dash Delivery, LLC does not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, parental status, military or veteran status, disability (mental, physical, or sensory), HIV Status, family medical history, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.50 to $19.00 /hour
- delivery driver: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction