Are you looking for a career where you can apply your talents to meaningful work? Would you like to work for a company whose core mission is to help individuals and businesses succeed?
Well, then you’ve found the right fit!
We are continuing to grow our new and successful sales organization. We’re building on the tremendous growth we experienced last year and increasing the size of our sales organization this year. Become a part of our winning team!
With a detailed roadmap for learning opportunities, and managers who are trained to coach and guide toward career development, you’ll be equipped with the right tools to build a long-lasting and evolving professional career. And through a dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking, you’ll find plenty of unique opportunities for personal achievement.
AS A CALL CENTER SALES AGENT YOU WILL:
Provide insurance recommendations, quotes, and issue policies
Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need. Then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
Be provided with 11 weeks of paid training
8888 E Raintree Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
August 27 th , 2018
M-F 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. for the first 11 weeks
Mon - Fri 10:30am – 7:00pm + Every Other Sat 7:30am – 3pm. The week you do work on Saturday you will work an extra hour on a Monday and will have Thursday off
- Hold an active Property & Casualty License
- Ability to use a consultative approach to determine customer needs, build rapport and provide solutions based on current products and service offerings
- Resiliency and tenacity is a must! As well as a compelling sales aptitude and exceptional negotiation skills
- Individuals who thrive and can successfully navigate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated background in sales, customer service, insurance, call center, retail or a related field. Sales experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
The salary for this position for is $40K a year ($19.24 an hour)
$1,000 Sign on bonus potential for holding active Property & Casualty license
Competitive monthly Pay for Performance Sales bonus plan; Effective immediately after training is complete
Salary adjustment for attaining Property & Casualty License
5% shift differential will be added for working the Saturday Schedule
5% language adjustment will be added for your Spanish-English Bilingual skills after training
The Hartford Scottsdale office offers:
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance – Starts first day of employment
- 19 days Paid Time Off in a full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- And more!
Onsite state of the art gym facilities
Beautiful, new office building with outstanding views
Amazing leadership and development opportunities
Employee Resource Groups
The Hartford is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace and inclusive behaviors in our employees
: United States-Arizona-Scottsdale
: Entry Level
: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
: Day Job
: Jul 25, 2018, 6:47:37 PM
Remote Worker Option :