Full Job Description
Seeking an investigator to assist with our intake process on a contract basis in the Savannah, GA and surrounding areas. Applicant must have a Georgia Notary to be considered!
The investigator is responsible for meeting with and signing up new clients, and evaluating potential clients.
- Must have a Georgia Notary to be considered!
- Be willing to work weekends and evenings, as needed
- Prior military or police experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative to complete duties without supervision
- Outstanding client service and care
- Must be able to obtain accurate information and complete report
- Need to be able to report outcome of intake appointment to office staff in a timely manner
- Contact all potential clients within 24 hours of first notification from intake department
- Interview clients and witnesses for recorded statements
- Fully investigate accident scenes, take photographs, and obtain accident reports
This position is an Independent Contractor Position, Please send Resumes for consideration.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Job Type: Contract
- Law Enforcement: 1 year (Preferred)
- Georgia Notary (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused