Cal Constructors is looking for an experienced Project Manager for Multifamily construction projects in the San Jose area.
This position will maintain overall responsibility for one or more large multifamily construction and/or renovation projects, as well as various pre-construction and estimating activities. This position will report directly to the Sr Project Manager and COO.
- Primary responsibility for management of mid-large multifamily construction and development projects
- Primary financial responsibility for each project
- Perform various pre-construction activities including design review, value-engineering, budgeting, and generating subcontractor / vendor interest
- Coordinate and oversee project design team and other consultants
- Assist with permitting and approvals process
- Prepare and update project schedules
- Obtain and analyze subcontractor bids
- Negotiate with subcontractors with regard to price, scope, schedule, etc.
- Prepare subcontracts and final scopes of work
- Negotiate subcontractor and owner change orders, as necessary
- Coordinate and run project meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Oversee the punch-list and project close-out process
- 5-10 Years of Multifamily experience is required
- Locals preferred but would be willing to entertain out of town/ state candidates that are serious about moving to the San Jose area
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
- Multifamily project management: 5 years (Required)