OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
Our client has built a solid product and business platform. They are in search of the right person to drive, define, and refine their marketing efforts. In this role, to be successful, you will need to be both analytical and creative in your thinking. You will need to have experience marketing a SaaS product. Yes, you will learn on the job, but they are looking for someone who has already "been there" and can apply their experience and knowledge quickly and efficiently.
What You Are All About:
What You Know:
- You have proven success in developing and executing full funnel strategies and tactics for a SaaS business.
- You have experience with an automated marketing tool like Marketo, Infusionsoft, Click Funnel, etc.
- You have experience creating and executing on full funnel campaigns.
- You like being held accountable for mutually agreed upon deliverables.
- You will plan, review, and iterate campaign strategy as needed with the rest of the team.
- You will be comfortable with all facets of inbound marketing at a reasonably deep level.
- You have experience creating and editing compelling copy.
- You look forward to developing and maintaining a project plan to showcase all deliverables across multiple channels for key stakeholders.
- You have experience applying GA or other analytics tool(s) to create actionable analytics.
- You have 2-5 years of professional experience in B2B marketing with a strong focus on demand generation.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or another field coupled with relevant work experience.
- You have B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- You are a self-starter who possesses a high level of initiative and proven ability to think strategically.
- You are a strong team player with good writing and communication skills.
- You are eager to defend your point of view.
- You have excellent project management skills, especially in a cross-functional fast-paced environment.
- You have experience analyzing and reporting data to measure ROI and performance of marketing campaigns.
- As a plus, you have knowledge of Marketing Automation, CRM and Advertising tools.
Competitive salary and benefits package!