The Account Manager, Marketing Services oversees full-service marketing programs and manages a team of search marketing analysts to ensure program success within Thomas Marketing Services. This role balances acting as the main point of contact for marketing and SEO programs, while also supervising a team of search marketing analysts.
Responsibilities for our Account Manager Include:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serve as clients’ primary point of contact and manage collaboration between cross-functional teams including design, development, SEM, and social media.
- Identify account objectives and provide strategic and tactical recommendations within budget to meet client goals.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to execute program deliverables; including content and messaging for website pages, SEO, emails, blogs, eBooks, and social media.
- Manage team’s overall workload to ensure SEO deliverables are met as expected by clients.
- Identify opportunities to further support clients, including upsells to additional TMS products, and support SEO Analysts to grow programs into full-service marketing programs.
- Liaison with Thomas sales team to proactively address account issues or identify new business opportunities.
- Test and develop results-based integrated marketing strategies to improve account performance across client programs.
- Manage and train a team of search marketing analysts, serving as a support resource to ensure deployment of best practices and continued program success for clients.
- Work with Account Supervisor and Manager of Marketing Services to monitor account revenue growth and take accountability for accurate billing and forecasting.
Requirements for our Account Manager Include:
- Helping to interview, train and orient new team members to the team at the direction of the Account Supervisor.
- Evaluating performance of direct reports and complete and deliver performance reviews.
- Providing constructive and ongoing feedback to direct reports.
What you’ll get as our Account Manager:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the digital marketing industry.
- Experience working with HubSpot and Wordpress preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills.
- Able to track, analyze and present data; experience with Google Analytics a plus.
- Great benefits including 4 weeks PTO, medical, dental, & 401K
- Summer Fridays
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Great location in the heart of NYC