Looking for a candidate who is intuitive, creative, mature, pro-active, and open-minded! Is calm under stressful situations and has an unflappable disposition.**
- Manage CEO's calendar and scheduling for all meetings and appointments.
- Create day sheets for CEO/partners/consultants
- Create agendas and follow ups for team meetings
- Facilitate CEO's approval for all content to meet production and marketing schedule
- Take business calls with CEO and take minutes
- Track Travel expenses, book travel arrangements
- Manage task list of ongoing items/projects needing CEO's input and/or approval.
- Manage CEO's Company projects and tracking action items from meetings.
- Manage CEO's SWE incoming emails.
- Oversee office management, ordering supplies, filing,
- Hiring and overseeing interns for additional tasks
- Organizational systems for CEO's personal and team docs
- Prep CEO for all upcoming meetings, interviews, and podcasts.
- Assisting CEO with writing newsletters, social content, press requests and blog posts
- Personal day-to-day tasks including:
- Reviewing personal mail and correspondence
- Paying bills
- Meal order and/or preparations
- Handling and/or scheduling household maintenance calls
- Personal /Self Care appointments
- Personal Gifts/Birthdays etc
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
If an in-person interaction is required, necessary precautions are taken: mask wearing, safe distance, etc.
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative