Sales Manager Job Description
Leading Electronics Distributor is seeking to immediately fill a Sales Manager position in Torrance, CA. We are expanding our sales force to address the most favorable marketplace conditions in more than fifteen years.
Sales Manager Job Summary
As the Sales Manager, you will lead our outbound B2B sales professionals in a fast paced environment, where sales and purchasing teams collaborate to bring deals to fruition. Additionally, you will also interact, not only with our staff in California, but also with our offices throughout the world.
Sales Manager Primary Responsibilities
- Manage, mentor, coach and develop company sales team members.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop/modify/execute new sales plans.
- Hire, train and monitor new sales team members
- Develop and refine new strategies for lead generation and growth
- Ensure strong service to our customers
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
Sales Manager Position Requirements
- 5+ years of recent Business to Business B2B outbound sales management experience.
- Previous electronic components background desirable, but not required
- Demonstrated sales team coaching, training and development skills.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Located within commuting distance of Torrance, CA
- Eligible to work in the United States – No Sponsorship Available
* NO CALLS
* NO RECRUITERS
* NO SOLICITATION
Job Type: Full-time