Chalk Mountain Services of Texas has openings for a Facility Tech at our Kermit, Texas location. We haul sand and water for the natural gas and crude oil industry in the Eagle Ford Shale and in the Permian Basin.
Uses organizational skills for overall yard and facility upkeep within establishments by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions – listed by priority
- Dump soapy water at Fuel Island each morning and replace/ check paper supplies as needed.
- Check and refill oil and windshield wash fluid containers at Fuel Island as needed.
- Check for trash in front of trailers and remove.
- Empty all trash barrels.
- Empty the trash in office and dispatch/driver room.
- Sweep daily and mop as needed driver room and restrooms/ check and replace paper supplies in restrooms as needed.
- Wash and detail trucks to include changing the sheets, monitor and clean the shop pick up’s as needed.
- Mow and trim grass each week or as needed
- At management discretion and if time permits, help in shop and various other tasks as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 25 years old
- VALID driver's license and a clean MVR
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must speak, read and write English 100%
- Be able to lift up to 75 lbs safely and perform all physical requirements of the position
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Any commercial truck maintenance experience is considered a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Facilities Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Employees working per shift: