JOIN US! North Shore Pediatric Therapy is looking for passionate and dedicated behavior therapists to join our incredible team. We provide the BEST in-home and in-clinic ABA services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. We provide training for the Behavior Therapist role in the form of live classes, observations of therapy sessions, and ongoing supervision and full support from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA. If you love children and want a professional role where you can make a difference in the lives of others, we want to hear from you!
- Provide ABA therapy to children in clinic, home and/ school settings
- Teach a wide range of skills, including academics, functional living, play, and social skills
- Implement behavior management strategies
- Collect data during therapy sessions
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- High interest in working with children with autism and other developmental delays
- A self- motivated, self- starter, self-assured, selfless attitude.
- Afternoon and early evening availability a plus
- Reliable transportation is required. This position requires travel
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Part Time. After school hours and weekends