The Managed Print Services Specialist executes Proven IT’s Managed Print Services strategy at a territory level. They will expand sales revenue in current account base as well as drive new market share. They are responsible for ongoing pre-sales support, opportunity analysis, demonstrations and value proposition presentations as well as working closely with the assigned territory teams to ensure effective implementation and post-sales support. They must maintain a complete knowledge of program features, benefits, value proposition, tools and processes and must understand printer fleet dynamics, strategy, and pricing models.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs complex business analyses of client's business communication requirements and develops benchmark demonstrations, proposals and value propositions that exceeds clients' requirements resulting in the development of new clients and retention of existing Managed Print Services accounts by applying a consultative approach.
· Serves as the territory based subject matter expert (SME) relative to Proven IT’s MPS program, services and hardware/software.
· Assists in drafting Assessment documents for delivery to clients. Locally, owns the methodology for delivering assessments to prospects.
· Proactively develops new client contacts, reviews leads, and participates in clients' strategic planning sessions.
· Understands and delivers all MPS tools to Proven IT Sales, MPS internal, and other resources as appropriate.
· Monitors and reports upon the pipeline for MPS opportunities. Identifies and escalates any inhibitors within Proven IT with respect to the initiative.
· Keeps current on new product developments, competitive services and industry trends - provides feedback as appropriate to Marketing and other Proven IT resources.
· Provides training and direction to sales force relative to Proven IT's MPS programs and in the identification and development of MPS opportunities.
· Actively collaborates with the Director of MPS to ensure seamless integration of the document and device fleet strategy into mainline sales.
· Actively engages with local sales in the identification and pursuit of MPS opportunities with new and existing clients.
· Supports sales opportunities by providing information on product capabilities and technical specifications, applications, pricing, positioning, business case analysis and related tactical assistance.
· Collaborates with the AE on the account review process for MPS clients - assists with the account review process for all other accounts with MPS.
· Keeps management informed regularly as to the status of this initiative.
· Meets or exceeds Managed Print Services revenue and gross profit expectations.
· Provide on-going general prospecting guidance to the general line sales team and Major Account Executives.
· Plans and consults within a team-based work environment to coordinates activity.
· Promotes products and represents the company at off-site client meetings.
· Maintains records of all account activity within sales database.
· Identifies contacts in accounts and conduct strategic calls.
· Builds credibility through sold deals and continual communication. Publishes "wins" and case studies as appropriate.
· Participates in the development of the annual business plan for MPS and suggests adjustments to the plan as required.
· Actively collects and reports on client satisfaction - responds appropriately.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor Degree minimum requirement
· 1 - 2 years’ experience of B2B sales/account management
· Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding follow-through skills
· Proficient in Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Valid drivers license, minimum levels of auto insurance coverage and reliable transportation
· Must be flexible in break and lunch periods depending on work-flow
· This is an 8am to 5pm position with the potential to go outside of these hours to meet projects deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must be able to lift up to 35 pounds regularly. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off