Mid-level .NET developer
At VitusVet we believe in advocating for pets because they can’t speak for themselves. We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced. Our mission is to promote transparency and develop digital products that deliver real value to veterinary practices and pet parents, and that ultimately improve the well-being of all pets.
We are looking for someone who is creative, fun and a problem solver. We believe in everyone having ownership in the company and hence we offer stock options as additional benefits.
Help us build the product to drive our future business. We have a highly collaborative team, with our clients at the center of the decision making process.
- Approach Software Development as a craft, following best practices and writing testable code with a strong belief in unit testing and the value of agile development.
- Refactor to drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the code.
- Design and develop highly scalable and loosely coupled architectures
- 3 – 6 years of C# programming and the ability to design at the architect level.
- 2+ years in Agile development
- Technical experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with server-side .NET and other Object-Oriented development techniques.
- Expert in SQL
- Experience with Entity framework is essential
- HTML5, JSON, REST, Web API experience is must
- Must be able to think outside of the box and have the ability to work in a small, collaborative team environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience in working for a SaaS product is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Code samples will be requested.
Local candidates only
No H1B sponsorship
Job Type: Full-time
- Columbia, MD 21046 (Preferred)