Manage consulting engagements and technology-based IT solution projects for clients. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies. Lead the operations, maintenance, and improvement of an enterprise cloud hosting system. Monitor critical cloud resource utilization, controlling the roadmap of capabilities and integrating new cloud services to the enterprise for the client.
- 8+ years of experience with leading software development and integration projects
- Experience with working in a cloud infrastructure and on deployment techniques in AWS environments
- Experience in working in a 24x7 operations environment with scheduling resources
- Experience with coaching, mentoring, teaching, and facilitating delivery teams and individuals in the adoption of agile and adaptive processes that promote continuous learning, feedback, and value-based delivery, Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools and relational databases
- Experience with helping to lead using project management techniques
- Experience with leading large-scale programs for the entire software development life cycle and software integration processes and methodologies
- Experience with large innovation and integration platforms
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with learning management systems
- Experience with transitioning on-premise systems to cloud environments, including AWS or C2S
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Ability to define and lead the efforts necessary to move from a tool philosophy of development to a systems philosophy with more clear architecture and documentation, take the initiative, solve problems, work under tight deadlines, manage software development schedules, and communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in a clear manner
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science preferred
- PMP or other Program Management Certification
- Scaled Agile Framework Certification
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.