- Educating, presenting and developing all current and new relationships with Primary Care Physicians, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Hospitals.
- Marketing Wound Technology Network services to all participating health plan primary care group practices
- Assisting in developing medical educational community programs for all health plan and related employees.
- Assisting in the development of all marketing materials.
Required Client Services Activities:
- Regularly and consistently scheduled visits with all Skilled Nursing Facility case managers
- Weekly lunches with large primary care groups
- Lunch and Learn programs for all MCOs
- Regularly and consistently scheduled visits with all health plan participating skilled nursing facilities (100 locations)
- Initiate contacts with Hospital CFO and Operations directors
- Weekly reporting to Chief Strategic Officer
- HIPPA and Corporate compliance training
- Technology implementation and training 1 day
- Site visits to all clinic location and introduction to all participating network providers
- 3 days in the field training with a WTN Client Services Liaison
We are seeking a strong bi-lingual communicator(English/Spanish) with savvy tech skills and Salesforce exposure.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bilingual: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce CRM: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)