Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter
D&M Auto Leasing seeks a dynamic, motivated individual to recruit top talent for the nation’s largest consumer auto leasing company. Are you a hunter who takes pride in discovering prime candidates for a truly unique career opportunity? Do your associates describe you as a type A, persuasive communicator? Are you driven to earn performance bonuses using your energy and charisma “selling the sizzle” to the best and brightest prospects?
At D&M Leasing you will have all the tools you need to influence top candidates and advance your career working closely with the executive management team. We are experts at developing talent and we need a proven winner on our team to lead the way.
If this describes you don’t wait, send your resume now.
D&M has a proprietary sales system that has been proven successful for over 30 years. Our salespeople are fully trained to control every aspect of a transaction employing all the benefits D&M has gained their reputation for over the years. Successful agents at D&M routinely make incomes in the six-figure range.
Our recruiting is not limited to the auto industry. We recruit across many professional occupations where competitive, successful people use their skills to full potential and succeed.
About D&M Auto Leasing
D&M Auto Leasing was established in 1976 and has become the largest consumer car leasing company in America. D&M has over a billion dollars’ worth of vehicles on the road today and several thousands of satisfied customers since its inception. Nearly seventy percent of their business comes from repeat and referred customers. Today, D&M proudly serves the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Houston areas.
- Attend meetings with the management team, learn about positions to be filled and the qualifications for each opening.
- Identify and pursue candidates with the experience and skill set relevant to our industry.
- Scout at universities, trade shows, community events, utilize internet sites and other media to attract prospective candidates.
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and research parallel industries for talented individuals with similar traits.
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates and post them with various online and offline resources.
- Maintain job hiring websites and other hiring tools.
- Evaluate interviewees using Culture Index scores, by analyzing their responses and body language. Verify references and compare candidate’s qualifications with job requirements.
- Meet with applicants to present the opportunity and screen them for suitability, including overseeing online assessments, background checks and drug screenings.
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management. Provide them with offer letters and discuss the benefits, requirements and details of the position.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the candidates by scheduling additional interviews, fielding phone calls, answering questions and managing details before and after interviews.
- Maintain paperwork on applicants throughout the process and set up new human resource records for new hires.
- Maintain reports on key performance indicators from interviews, new hires, and retained employees. Report to executive management on a regular basis.
- Analyze and track performance to assess the quality of new hires and continuously update “model profile” for all positions based on top performers.
- Support new hire training and benefits orientation programs.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Requirements, Traits, Accomplishments
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful recruiting strategies
- Demonstrated experience proactively sourcing candidates via cold-calling, networking, referrals, social media, web searches, university recruitment centers and other sourcing channels.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience for a variety of non-exempt, professional, managerial, and executive level positions across multiple disciplines.
- Must work well independently with a high level of responsibility and have the ability to navigate in matrix environments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong, collaborative work relationships with colleagues and internal customers.
- Strong listening, consultative, interpersonal, and influential leadership skills required, with the ability to serve as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, Human Resource team, and senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated evidence of detail-orientation, flexibility, follow-up skills, multi-tasking/time management skills, and effective project management skills.
- Strong execution skills with the ability to meet challenging/changing deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Commitment to continuous learning and self-study to stay abreast of changes and best practices in our industry, in human resources and talent acquisition disciplines.
- Must be capable of developing solutions to problems that require a degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation while providing recruiting support to business leaders.
- High degree of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding employer requirements and expectations.
- At least three years of experience in recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law, including but, not limited to, EEO, OFCCP, Hiring from Competitors, Conflicts of Interest and other legal requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: