Vanguard Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics is seeking a highly motivated Aesthetic RN to provide aesthetic services including consultations, injections, chemical peels, and laser services.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct skincare consultations with patients, educating them regarding skincare products and services provided at the medispa
- Provide medical aesthetic services, with range dependent on scope of training. Services may include chemical peels, laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation, BOTOX®, injectables, and non-invasive treatments
- Send thank you cards and follow up with own patients, to build loyal patient base
Assist physicians, in accordance with guidelines and protocols:
- Assist with set up for patient visits and handle clinical intake
- Assist with in-office procedures, follow up, phone triage, and maintenance of medical records
- Help answer patient questions and make follow up calls
General MediSpa Support
- Maintains treatment rooms and work areas in accordance with OSHA and clinic standards
- Assist with marketing collateral, social media, etc. to promote the medispa
- Provide back up support with answering the phone, scheduling, retail desk, and general operations as needed
- Help build a culture that reflects the core values and principles of the organization – commitment to patients, team, community, and the world at large
Schedule & Locations
- Part-time or full-time option during normal clinic hours Mon-Fri; will need to work the first Saturday morning of each month
- Primarily based in Briargate office (9348 Grand Cordera Pkwy)
- Graduate of accredited nursing program with current CO state license
- Training and certifications in aesthetic services to be offered
- 3+ years of experience in a plastic surgery or dermatology office preferred
- Ideal candidates are articulate, motivated, positive, and team oriented. High degree of initiative, organization skills, professionalism, and ownership are required.
- Demonstrated philanthropic commitment; alignment with the values and mission of Clara MediSpa.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume.
Vanguard Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics is a division of Vanguard Medical Specialists, LLC.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- registered nurse: 1 year (Required)
- cosmetic injection: 1 year (Required)
- BLS, ACLS (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Completed license needed:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible