Our teem is looking for an experience Diesel auto maintenance to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. Would prefer a certified technician in basic auto maintenance but not required, however would need to be willing to become certified. Specialized Auto maintenance certification or experience is a plus.
Customer Service, Computer skills and organizational skills is required to work within the shop.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
· Perform minor and major repairs on trucks and trailers
· Experience in various Diesel mechanics.
· Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
· Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
· Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
· Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks, trailers and tractors
· Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicle
· Ability to work in retail shop as well as mobile service for commercial clients.
· Experience working with tires and can lift up to 150 pounds
· ASE Diesel Certification as asset
· Practices safety before and during all jobs.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- auto mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
- Cars and light trucks
- Heavy trucks
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page: