Maximizes the collection of rents and monies due while maintaining resident records and property financial data. Assists the Property Manager in managing and maintaining the community.
- Facilitates aspects of the apartment leasing process.
- Responsible for administrative duties pertaining to general correspondence and resident files.
- Assists in receipt and deposit of resident rents and fees.
- Assists in preparation of property invoices for payment.
- Assists the Property Manager in the oversight of eviction process.
- Directs the work of staff at site(s).
- Assists in maintaining daily time records for the office staff.
- Responsible for processing recertifications/renewals as directed by Property Manager.
- Conducts recertification interviews with residents.
- Monitors residential rent collections (and vouchers) via Yardi reports, and keeps the Property Manager current with regard to any existing or potential problems.
- Prepares purchase orders, per company policy, as needed.
- Produces required reports for the property, utilizing company systems.
- Promotes positive resident relations. Responds to resident issues and complaints.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all residents, families, visitors, vendors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required. College education preferred.
- 1-3 years property management experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Knowledge of Yardi preferred.
- Previous Tax Credit Housing Experience preferred but not required.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offer opportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a “can do” results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communities where they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.