Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Process: WebEx
Visa: All US work visas are accepted
# of Positions: 4
Experience level: 5
This is what the candidate will do:
- Design and develop test systems to validate and verify systems that span multiple automotive subsystem ECU domains that include power electronics, low voltage electronics, Infotainment, ADAS, electromechanical systems and thermodynamic systems
- Work with multiple Technical System Architecture and technical teams to ensure test systems are defined and documented to meet agreed criteria’s and regulatory and safety requirements.
- Work with software infrastructure and subsystem teams and SW system integration teams to ensure test systems are integrated into continuous test framework.
- Work with multiple technical domains to ensure test systems deliver sufficient system coverage and meet safety and regulation standard .
- Work on definition with the HW/System infrastructure for system testing.
This is what the candidate will need:
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- 5-10+ or more years of experience in Consumer, Automotive or Aerospace electronics or related industries that involve safety critical or mission critical embedded systems
- Demonstrated experience in system design, robotics and classical controls
- Thorough understanding of functional safety and ISO26262
- Working experience with various test environments applied to multiple domains
- Experience in working with multiple teams.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and time constraints, apply creative and critically thinking to deliver exceptional results
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- Quality Assurance: 8 years (Preferred)