- Utilize elevated levels of sales and client service to maximize sale performance
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and any special request to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keen interest in fashion industry and market trends
- Build and maintain repeat clientele and ensure staff maintains constant client communication using the client books
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Maintain cleanliness of store front of house and back of house
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Assist manager in implementation and maintenance of all merchandising directives
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional & reflective of brand image which are adhere to all times
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 1-2+ years sales experience required
- Keen sense of current fashion and trends and fashion sensibility
- Ability to build and maintain a clientele book
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays (abide by company’s black out schedule)
Applicants can apply directly in the store!
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: