INODE is a leading information technology (IT) professional services Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) specializing in IT infrastructure, systems engineering, business intelligence, and data science services for federal, state and local organizations. We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Professional to partner with our operations and recruitment teams to manage the employee lifecycle. This is a salaried position, full-time, remote-based, and responsible for effective Human Resources activities in a fully remote environment, with employees across the country.
A Typical Day as an INODE Human Resources Generalist Can Include:
- Managing new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Working within the INODE Human Resource Information System (HRIS) to onboard, performance manage, and terminate employees, run reports for upper management, and push notifications and document updates to employees.
- Working with the Director of Operations to ensure all employee documents are up-to-date and compliant.
- Answering employee questions and solving problems.
- Assisting with the design and execution of new, or improvement of existing, employee programs.
- Managing the INODE employee benefits portal and interfacing with our third-party benefits administrator.
What You Will Like Most About Working at INODE:
- We know that employees who are valued, involved, and both encouraged and supported to grow are what drives our success. We expect and believe in accountability and open communication. A job with INODE is an opportunity to be heard, to drive change, and to push yourself to the next level.
- As a member of our People Operations team, you will be driving our company culture and what makes us an amazing place to work.
- We are a culture that thrives on training and development and provide the opportunity and ability to continuously learn and develop your skills.
We Are Looking for Candidates Who:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (HR), or a relevant field.
- Have 4+ years of experience working in HR at a coordinator level or above.
- Are experienced and comfortable working in an HR role in a solo capacity.
- Have a deep understanding of HR functions and best practices, Labor Law, and employment equity regulations.
- Are able to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Have superior people management skills, including the abilities to build rapport, resolve conflicts, and take decisive action to solve performance issues.
- Have excellent communication skills; verbal, formal written, and across various computer platforms including email, instant messaging, and social media.
- Are able to keep meticulous and detailed records.
- Experience working in HR in a remote environment a plus.
- Experience with any HRIS, ATS, and Benefits Administration Platforms preferred.
- SHRM certified or working credits desired.
- Colorado certified Notary a plus.
We are committed to creating value for customers and employees by bridging the gap between existing circumstances and visions for the future. Whether that be turning data into actionable information for top-level execs, transforming data and reducing burden for daily system users, or supporting training that helps an employee push themselves to the next level, our passion lies in being the catalyst for evolution. This is the founding philosophy and continuous mission of INODE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Human Resources: 4 years (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible