- C#, .NET Framework 4.5 (or later)
- MVC (including Webforms to MVC conversion)
- Automated testing practices, SOLID Principles (Unit/Integration/Acceptance)
- SQL Server, Entity Framework, SSIS
- Web Services (REST/WCF)
- Logging frameworks (ELMAH, Serilog)
- Basic understanding of accessing data from mainframe backend systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills to dig into complex code issues
- Must have 4-5 years of development experience as part of a team on complex customer-facing web portals
- Sitecore Content Mangement System
- Microsoft Identity Server 4 for user authentication
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) including build and deployment automation
- At least 2 years experience working on an Agile SCRUM development team
This section explains the tasks the contactor will perform on a day to day basis. Examples of contractor’s responsibilities are provided below.
- Working in an agile team environment to build, maintain, and support our health insurance member portal built on .NET and Sitecore CMS with high availability
- Analyze business requirements and rules, identify various solutions and provide strategic recommendations for best approach with an eye on flexibility, quality, craftsmanship, technology and value as appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills for interacting with team members to identify and implement solutions collaboratively and actively participate in code reviews
- Perform independent testing using MSTest, Specflow, various browsers and other tools
- Coordinate code elevations with other team members and teams to maintain environment viability and coordinating with Quality Assurance team members1. Project Detail
This section describes the maintenance, design, and technology that will be utilized for this project.
- Projects will use Medical Mutual Agile/Scrum Methodology, standards and document templates.
- Upcoming projects include enhancements and maintenance to our MyHealthPlan member portal and our Provider Search/MyCareCompare applications. Projects will vary in size and may have firm date requirements for completion due to open enrollment periods and/or effective dates of new policies.
- Analyze existing processes and work with the technical lead, business analysts and product owner to understand the business rules, which may not be known, and then be able to provide recommended coding patterns and practices.
- Provide technical direction based on C# MVC (Model/View/Controller). DRY (don’t repeat yourself) and SOLID design principles for front and back-end development.
- Great communicator who can provide leadership and insight to tech lead and junior level software developers.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $70.00 /hour
- Sitecore: 2 years (Required)
- .net: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: