Telehealth/Virtual Care Strategy and Implementation Lead
Lead cross functional teams and clients to develop and then execute defined strategies for the deployment or roll out and adoption of telehealth capabilities, including mobile apps, video, home health, and remote monitoring across a large healthcare enterprise covering all aspects, including organization, technology, policy, and process. Work with clients and teams to define needed clinical workflow and process changes, strategic communication requirements, and change management strategies to increase the rapid adoption of telehealth or virtual care capabilities across patients, caregivers, and providers. Serve as the implementation lead to drive forward and manage the defined strategies and the deployment of telehealth capabilities and initiatives across a large healthcare enterprise comprised of thousands of end users and hundreds of facilities and points-of-care.
- 10 years of experience with deploying health IT solutions to end users and integrating capabilities into clinical workflows
- Experience with developing, implementing, and monitoring technology or virtual care deployment plans for telehealth programs
- Experience with implementing telehealth capabilities or solutions into the home, including remote patient monitoring, healthcare system, or retail store
- Experience with planning effectively in an uncertain and changing environment to develop strong relationships to effect change
- Ability to manage a team of consultants and provide strong leadership capabilities, ensuring that all staff are clear on their tasks
- Ability to facilitate meetings and keep attendees focused on defined objectives
- Ability to communicate information to senior executives for decision making purposes
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers, executive management, and other stakeholders through positive interaction and problem identification and resolution
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with working in an academic institution or large integrated health system
- Experience with analysis and strategic operational support in the areas of expanded telehealth, clinical quality improvement, performance measurement, and health informatics
- Experience with direct telehealth implementation and expansion efforts into medical centers or clinics
- Experience with business analytic tools, including Tableau
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.