- Motivational Interviewing
- Supervising Experience
Who is OurHealth?
OurHealth is a team of people dedicated to transforming healthcare by providing employer-sponsored primary care clinics focused on the best patient care. We are partners in working for total well-being through thorough appointments, dedicated health coaching and a strong referral network.We are passionate about our patients, and it shows! Learn more at www.ourhealth.org ( http://www.ourhealth.org/ ).
Our mission is to radically transform the consumer healthcare experience.
Our vision is to use compassion, technology, and science to guide people toward better health and greater happiness.
We educate consumers on which actions lead to greater well-being, make care easier to access when needed, deliver exceptional holistic primary care services, and connect consumers to high value providers to best meet individual needs ensuring more value for each dollar invested.
OurHealth is always looking for talented physicians to join our PRN team in all current markets.
What does OurHealth offer its employees?
- More time with patients and less time with paperwork
- A patient-focused primary care model
- A provider-led environment
- Predictable and flexible schedules, with no on-call
- Malpractice insurance 100% covered
A Physician at OurHealth will do the following on a regular basis:
A successful Physician at OurHealth will have the following:
- Provide exceptional patient care including diagnosis, evaluation, guidance, and treatment within scope of practice, experience, and knowledge base.
- Provide annual physicals, wellness and education, acute care, management of chronic conditions, lab testing, value based referrals, and medication dispensing.
- Effectively use readiness assessment, motivational interviewing, goal setting, appreciative inquiry and barrier resolution techniques to assist participants in developing individualized plans for successful behavior change.
- Interpret health risk assessment, biometric screening or previous provider visit results as a basis for future visits.
- Understand how to work with individuals on primary, secondary or tertiary prevention education strategies using research proven information.
- Supervise assigned Physician Assistants and collaborate with assigned Nurse Practitioners in the conduct of clinical care and delegate authority and responsibility when needed.
- Review assigned Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner's patient charts to check for quality of care. Meet the minimum state requirements for chart review of assigned providers.
- Under the leadership of the Medical Director, provide guidance to the clinic.
- Maintain consistent and accurate provider documentation for reporting purposes.
- Active credentials/licensure as an MD/DO
- Board certification
- A minimum of four years' experience in a family practice or primary care setting
- Experience working with an EMR system
- Experience supervising or collaborating with advanced providers
- Ability to maintain appropriate licensure and certification, including CME requirements
- A commitment to OurHealth's mission
- Desire to provide concierge-level of customer service to your patients
- A team-oriented attitude
- Ability to exhibit self-awareness and knowledge of your limits
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodate change
- Ability to work occasional Saturday's