Hiring for NYSC Elite location.
- at least two years of Personal Training Experience in a large-scale gym setting
- passionate about fitness and excited to bring the best out of every(body)!
- highly motivated to build your personal training business; this is your career!
- team player who loves to learn as much as coach
- you believe that personal training is much more than sets/reps; its a lifestyle!
About the Position:
- effective programming
- 1-on-1 and group coaching
- fitness floor coverage
- prospecting activities to build personal training business
- we provide daily support and long-term education
- full-time schedule availability (hours can vary)
- minimum 2 years experience in personal training in a large scale gym
- absolute professionalism
- Nationally Recognized PT Certification or Bachelors Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Recreation or P.E. related field
- CPR/AED required within 30 days of hire
About the company:
Town Sports International is the largest fitness chain in the Northeast region with over 150 locations spanning numerous markets. We operate under our local brands of New York Sports Clubs, Boston Sports Clubs, Washington Sports Clubs and Philadelphia Sports Clubs.
We are your local neighborhood gym!
Town Sports International is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Commission-based; Potential earnings $50,000 - $150,000 (depending on hours trained with a minimum of 25 hours per week)
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year