We have an exciting opportunity to work for the industry leader and largest home infusion company in the country as a Senior Manager, Infusion Operations!
As the Senior Manager, Infusion Operations, you will represent an organization that provides high-quality, compassionate infusion care for thousands of patients across the country in the comfort of their home. In this role, you manage all operations within your facility including costs, budget, P&L, as well as direct the Administrative, Nursing and Pharmacy teams by meeting or exceeding annual established revenue growth, clinical and service quality and customer satisfaction. Qualified candidates must have experience managing multi-departmental teams of 50+ individuals in a healthcare or military environment
We're looking for a dynamic leader with problem-solving, detail orientation, time management skills, and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You will successfully and consistently execute short-term business plans.
- You will support growth and contribute to the bottom line by demonstrating effective cost containment, high levels of customer service and high quality results.
- You will oversee purchasing, inventory and patient care operations to ensure quality patient care while maintaining a balance with cost-effectiveness, stock availability, and low holding costs.
- You will manage work flow processes to ensure fluidity of operational effectiveness.
- You will maintain communication between branch departments by facilitating daily, weekly, and monthly meetings regarding operations and productivity. Must work well with cross functional teams.
- You will optimize resource allocation to achieve maximum productivity of workforce while meeting business needs.
- You will ensure compliance with standard company policies and procedures as well as with state and federal regulations and standards of accrediting body.
- You will monitor branch performance through routine surveys, audits, and site visits.
- You will conduct spot quality checks and audits to ensure branch is functioning according to the highest level of compliance and regulatory standards.
- You will manage hiring, coaching, evaluating performance and development of subordinate staff.
- You will ensure project deadlines and performance standards are established and met.
- You will ensure all colleagues receive appropriate training and resources to perform their job functions.
- You will guide teams through difficult patient situations and troubleshoot complex patient and payment issues.
- You will respond to changing needs of the business and align resources to meet evolving expectations.
- You will utilize enterprise resources to achieve quality and efficiency results.
- You will use metrics to measure and drive success. Redirects team as necessary to achieve metric goals.
- You will define and communicates expectations for all leaders and corresponding teams while holding colleagues accountable to expectations.
This is a uniquely rewarding setting for you to apply your exceptional leadership and business management skills that positively impact the lives of our patients!
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us by visiting the links below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
- Minimum three years of related experience in business management, military medical leadership experience as an Officer (O3 or above) or Senior NCO, or managing pharmacy and/or nursing departments.
- 1 year supervisory or management experience in a healthcare setting or military leadership experience with a team of >30.
- Proficiency with Microsoft business software and ability to adapt to new systems.
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Home healthcare or hospital management experience.
- Full P&L responsibility or management of a military budget in excess of $200,000.
- Director of pharmacy or nursing responsibilities or comparable military experience.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or school.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.