Special Counsel is recruiting for a experienced Trademark Paralegal paralegal for one of our favorite clients in the Vinings area. Must have experience with both Trademark and Litigation matters.
The Trademark Paralegal Job Responsibilities will include:
Qualifications:The successful candidate will possess:
- Managing a robust portfolio of both domestic and international trademarks.
- Filing U.S. trademark applications, obtaining client instructions for trademark maintenance, develop and run trademark portfolio reports, etc.
- Ability to handle matters related to complex tracking of trademarks and ensuring that all legal documents are filed with the appropriate legal contacts in a timely fashion.
- A paralegal certificate and or on point experience in a law firm or corporate setting.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Outlook and document management software
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
If you are a qualified candidate interested developing your career please submit your resume in word format via email to Atlanta@SpecialCounsel.com. Also, you can consider other available opportunities or apply for this opportunity on the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com. Don't forget to follow us on twitter and facebook.