Product Manager, US Healthcare Professional (HCP)
Aptus Health (AH) is a global multichannel engagement company owned by Merck Healthcare Services & Solutions (HSS) offering some of the world’s leading digital platforms for Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and Patient-Consumers, while providing innovative business solutions to life science companies and other stakeholders.
Univadis, our web and mobile HCP platform, is the leading global digital destination for HCPs with over 3.6 million registered users. Univadis exists in 90 markets and 17 languages and brings clinically essential news, references and education to HCPs to support their everyday practice of medicine. In the US, Univadis is a newly introduced, fast-growing brand and platform, building upon Aptus’ long-standing HCP peer-to-peer community previously known as QuantiaMD (QMD), which now represents the Univadis Education offering. Today, Univadis brings a more complete value proposition to over 300,000 HCPs who are members of Univadis in the US.
Through Univadis and the HCP audiences it serves, Aptus has created a range of digital engagement solutions that allow life science clients to sponsor programs that address the awareness, education, and support needs of their products.
In the context of our continued growth and significant strategic investments in our HCP platform, we are looking for a top talent to join as the Product Manager, US HCP Commercial Products as part of our global Commercial Product Management team.
In this role, you will establish and deliver on the US strategy and plan as part of a global, cohesive vision and strategy intended to maximize the monetization value of the Univadis platform while supporting and honoring our overall commitment to the everyday needs of the HCP. By working closely with the US Commercial teams (Sales, Account Management, Sales Operations, Data Analytics, Marketing Automation, etc.) and Clients, you will lead, co-create and manage the US HCP Commercial Products portfolio, follow up on competitive and industry trends, and be accountable for its execution in close collaboration with other product managers and engineering teams. You will also help manage strategic partnerships that involve the development and marketing of joint HCP commercial products, including the alliance with Frontline Medical Communications (FMC). As a whole, you will oversee the US HCP Commercial Products P&L as an integral part of the overall global team, and interface with colleagues based in our International headquarters in Paris on a regular basis.
You will join a talented team working within a fast-paced environment and collaborate actively with cross-functional groups to design, enhance and roll-out products in the US (and support the overall global strategy). If you are passionate by innovation, working in digital health, supporting the life science industry, driving results, and consider yourself an expert in digital product management; we would love to hear from you!
The position will be based at the AH headquarters in the Boston area, or at our New York City office at Rockefeller Center, reporting directly to the VP of HCP Global Commercial Products based in Paris.
The Product Manager works closely with leadership from Commercial Product Management, HCP Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering teams to deliver digital products that ensure an exceptional customer experience and value to HCPs as well as strong business impact for our Life Science Clients.
- In collaboration with the Global HCP Commercial Products Team, establish and execute a vision and strategy for a differentiated suite of offerings for AH US clients (Life Science companies) including but not limited to:
o Native advertising capabilities
o eDetailing and peer-to-peer education programs
o Sponsored quizzes and other non-branded engagement tactics
o Community engagement approaches
o Programmatic advertising and media
o Joint products offered by AH/FMC
- Manage the US HCP Commercial Products P&L and have a direct impact on the overall global top and bottom line by delivering products that will drive client adoption
- Work closely and regularly with the US Commercial teams (Sales, Account Management, etc.) to ensure a two-way partnership to drive excellent client needs insights, product positioning and pricing to win in the market. Support the selling efforts, attend client meetings and help implement ongoing Product Training programs
- Work closely with global UX, Product Management (Web/Mobile) and Engineering to quarterback the realization and go to market of these client products
- Collaborate with Product Operations leads to ensure technical and operational deliverability and optimization of product performance
- Drive product marketing efforts in collaboration with global Strategy and Marketing group (presentations, pricing, competitive intelligence, partnerships etc.)
- Integrate important enabling technologies into the HCP Commercial Product offerings, including analytics, trigger-based marketing, content AI
Skills, Requirement & Experience
- 5-7 years in product management and marketing for a digital solution, media, or related B2B field
- Digital savvy and passionate about digital marketing, advertising and healthcare
- MBA in marketing or general management preferred
- Experience as part of a global/international product management/marketing team preferred
- Proven ability to manage team of internal and external stakeholders through influence
- Proven ability to drive programs from strategy to execution in complex environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 20-25% travel expectation, combined with the US (clients, other AH teams, etc.) and with our Paris-based International headquarters
- You love healthcare… and want to have an impact
- Driven and passionate by what you do
- Accountable, self-sufficient, self-drive, action oriented
- Collaborative and Provocative
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Problem-solver, quick-learner