Outside Account Executive – New Horizons Learning Center (Seattle)
Every year, companies spend millions of dollars upgrading their IT hardware and software infrastructure to make their business run more efficiently. The best way to make use of those upgrades is to also upgrade the people who install, manage and configure this technology. That is where New Horizons Learning Centers come in, we upgrade people’s skills.
We are looking for an Outside Account Executive out of the Seattle/Bellevue/Tacoma area, who is self-motivated, a team player, goal orientated, and has excellent communication skills.
If you have these skills, are driven by results and are looking for an exciting career in IT Sales, we want to hear from you!
Compensation : Base Salary + Commission
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k option and paid time off.
When applying for this position, please attach your resume.
REQUIREMENTS—These are needed to qualify for a first-rounded
- Experience as an outside Account Executive
- Spend over 50% of the time in the field with IT Management and decision makers mainly as well as Partners and Industry Events
- These meetings should be to:
- Profile the prospect and the account in order to uncover opportunities
- Further the relationship so we can better penetrate the account
- Represent the name New Horizons to companies so they are aware that we have a local presence
- Establish a rhythm for meetings with key accounts
- Put a concerted effort to meet with every account in the database that has 20 IT people or more
- Build go to market strategy and execute on it for the overall book of business and for key accounts
- Quickly identify what groups are missing within a certain account and what needs to be done in order to flush up opportunities
- Consistently, identify opportunities equivalent to 3 times the sales goal
- Generate, develop and maintain new accounts
- Articulate the New Horizons values and services
- Build strong client relationships and satisfaction to ensure repeat business
- Identify, forecast, and attain sales objectives
- Prepare and present detailed quotes and proposals
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Ability to work well and achieve goals without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Daily use of a sales CRM tool – Inputting all customer touches in CRM
- Log detailed notes into CRM of every customer contact
NICE-TO-HAVES—These will enhance your first-round assessment with a Priority Recruiter Review flag
- Appreciation for and knowledge of computer skills – specifically IT, networking, or Office applications
- Experience in a technical industry or with technology sales
- Professional, personable, loyal, and trustworthy in communications and relationships
KEY DIFFERNTIATORS—These will escalate your first-round assessment to Priority Management Review status
- Experience Selling IT training to medium and large corporations via outside sales tactics
- Member and participation in key relevant Industry user groups
- Key relationships within the local IT market
About this company
This year New Horizons celebrates 35 years of successful, continuous operations and over 15 million students trained. New Horizons Computer Learning Centers is the world's largest independent IT training company with over 250 centers in 60 countries.
Job Type: Full-time