Local Austin architectural home builder is looking for a full-time HomeCare Services Estate Home Maintenance Manager to join the Dalgleish Construction HomeCare Services Team. This position will be dedicated to a specific DCC Clients to meet their ongoing maintenance and home needs. Candidate must be a detail oriented and conscientious individual with a wide range of construction services, maintenance, and managerial skills. Our clients expect excellence at every level. Responsibilities include:
HomeCare Services Dedicated Maintenance Manager:
- Daily meetings with the HomeOwner to determine daily priorities and provide updates on status of projects
- Expert familiarity with the maintenance needs of the estate home (including HVAC, Electrical, Appliances, Plumbing, Painting, Pool Care, and Roofing) and proactive scheduling of Subcontractors to address issues that arise.
- Sourcing and site management of Subcontractors for routine maintenance as well as emergency maintenance: Effectively setting scope of work, negotiating cost, and ensuring quality of services provided.
- Excellent technical skills to understand/troubleshoot the complex AV and Computer Server systems with the assistance of the contracted system specialists.
- Completion of HomeOwner’s honey do list daily to include small maintenance items, party/holiday prep, and other special tasks that need to be completed around the home with a Can-Do attitude.
- Ability to work with DCC accounting on monthly billing processes.
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Motivated and detail-oriented self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and organization
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks and prioritize
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Incredibly trustworthy and respectful
- Ability to work independently and anticipate the needs of the client
- Construction experience required. Prefer >5 years’ experience in Construction Services.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Must have dependable vehicle (preferably a truck or SUV)
- References required
- The position will be a full-time and long-term role where you will develop relationships with our clients. The role will be a W-2 position and will provide healthcare after 90 days. Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please reply to this ad with your resume attached if you would like to be considered for this role. Please take a look at our website to see what our company is about: www.dalgleish.net. We look forward to meeting you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction/Maintenance: 5 years (Required)