Jeng Chi is a full service restaurant with an emphasis on hand made dumplings and home made noodles. Applicants for this position should be friendly and outgoing with a passion for giving great guest service. The cashier position will consist of (but not be limited to) greeting guests upon arrival, taking to go order by phone, in person and internet. Packaging of to go items and packaging prepared dessert items. This position requires cash handling. Hosting may be required at times.
Flexible work schedule. Tipping in addition to hourly wage.
Part time or full time work available immediately. Benefits for full time employees after 60 days.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.50 to $10.50 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
Employees working per shift:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required