- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
This position is responsible for guiding prospective students and/or their parents/guardians throughout the entire admissions/recruitment process.
- Extensive outreach to inquiries through phone calls, email, and mail correspondence
- Adheres to Daymar guidelines when communicating with prospective students
- Inputs all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner
- Accurately and compliantly communicates the campus features and program information to prospective students
- Conducts in-person interviews and tours of the campus with prospective students in order to evaluate the students’ interest, needs, and motivation.
- Keeps current on program offerings and seeks product knowledge
- Participates in follow-up activities such as Graduation Preview, open houses, etc
- Maintains a cooperative and collaborate relationship with all departments to ensure a positive outcome for the student.
- Promptly submits required weekly reports
- Develops creative approaches to generate and develop inquiries
- Participates in community events to reach prospective students, and enhance the overall visibility and image of the College
- Actively seeks to develop referrals for the College
Other duties as assigned.
The following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
Associate's Degree or higher required
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- 2 – 3 years of successful sales experience, to include telephone appointment setting, interviewing, closing and follow up skills
- Proprietary school admissions experience a plus
- Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organize and execute around multiple priorities
- Schedule appointments and interview prospective students
- Close and follow up with students
- Motivate others to act, to include overcoming objections and resistance to change
- Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
- Prepare and conduct effective presentations
- Demonstrate excellent listening skills, to include listening not only for content but for motive
- Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
- Work days and some evenings and Saturdays if/when required
- Attend meetings and training events, which may include occasional travel
- Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun
This job requires normal physical mobility, including the ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Normal hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and lift up to 40 pounds, is also required.
This job requires the ability to read, recall, write and understand information. This job also requires the ability to work under moderate pressure and to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
This job is normally performed in a clean, well-lighted, heated and cooled office area/classroom.