Assist with bathing,toilting,oral hygiene,shaving,nailcare,haircare,dressing,.respond directly to patient request if asked.
Will be able to cook,bake meals for residents on a daily basis. Assist in transferring resident in an out of wheelchair,or bed if need be.Will become CPR certified, Medication training will be given to new employees. Staff will also do light housekeeping on all shifts. Working as a team is a Must.
Will be tested for drug use..
we are a equal opportunity employer..
Education.GED or equivalent.. CNA licensure..
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $12.30 /hour
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Patient Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- cna: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
- Allowance provided
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma