SUMMARY: Sales and marketing activities to increase occupational medicine and employer service visits to Reliant Urgent Care centers. The Account Representative provides direct support to Account Executives through lead generation and administration support. The Account Representative should be seeking opportunities to increase business from new & existing accounts for additional services such as injuries, employer services, wellness events, flu shots, onsite services, etc.
- Assist with Account Executives with lead generation via direct contact with companies by
mailing marketing materials, telephone soliciting, and general cold calling techniques. Sell on-the-job injury care, pre-employment medical and wellness services and various onsite services
to existing and potential clients. Extensive driving throughout the assigned market is required as
part of the job function.
- Schedule tours of the clinics with existing and potential clients to facilitate an employer /
- Report and properly document all leads, contacts, sales activity, new accounts, commissions,
clinic and other various reports to Account Executive and on designated SmartSheet.
- Handle incoming clients or inquiries by mail, telephone, and email.
- Deal politely and effectively with client complaints as well as inquiries.
- Update client records by communicating details of the change to Protocol Coordinator.
- Inform Account Executives of any problems or issues that clients present both verbally and in
written format via email.
- Provide support as requested to Account Executives in the field, they help improve productivity
- Take on time-consuming tasks, freeing Account Executives to spend more time with clients and
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain a clean working environment. This includes your personal workspace and the facility.
- Comply with all current and future company, HR and department specific policies and
- In order to meet the business need and provide the highest quality of service to customers may
be required to work beyond normal scheduled shifts and will be required to comply with the
organization's attendance policies.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimal sales experience preferred
- Medical experience preferred
- Must possess excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Appointment setting and closing skills are necessary
- Must be personable and professional including professional attire
- Strong computer skills needed
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must hold a valid U.S. Driver's license and comply with all motor vehicle laws and regulations
for the state of employment
- Dependable vehicle required for extensive driving
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)