Numero Data LLC is a well-established, E-Verified, strategic, IT consulting firm, focused on delivering Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Development Solutions, Implementation services and support to leading clients in the commercial and government sectors. We specialize ad provide highest level of placement services in the following technologies: Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, BI-Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, BOBJ, Data Science & Data Analytics, DB2 Administration, iOS & Android Development, Python Programming. To learn more about Numero Data LLC, please visit our website www.numerodata.com.
We are currently recruiting new, talented individuals who can join our team of Business Intelligence consultants at Herndon, VA.
Our Placement Program highlights:
· Our Clients are Fortune 500 companies.
· Full Project Placement Assurance
· Very strong in H1 and Green Card Sponsorship
· We are registered under the E-Verify Program
· Competitive Salary Package with Benefits
· Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Free Training
· Knowledge on Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
· Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies , filters, Calculated fields, Sets , Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.
· Interfacing of Tableau Dashboard with external portal and applications.
· Design rich Graphic visualizations with modular design of reports, worksheets, and views in Tableau with a strong understanding of the appropriate chart types (Bar charts, Line charts, scatter plot, Heat Maps) to use to highlight patterns in the data.
· Should have knowledge of administration and installation of Tableau servers.
· Skilled on different databases like RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle), Vertica.
· Reporting analysts must have a strong background in computer science and programming since they often need to create customized tools and applications to handle the specific reporting needs of a business.
· They also need to exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills since they deal closely with a business' information technology (IT) workers, training them to troubleshoot user issues with customized tools and software.
· Analysts must work with both IT departments and project managers to find any issues with custom software, as well as to propose and develop upgrades to deal with technical issues and enhance efficiency as business needs change.
I’d really appreciate, If you could please answer following questions along with your updated resume in regard with the job position and send it back to me.
· Full Name:
· Contact no:
· E-mail ID:
· Current Location:
· Willing to relocate anywhere in US ?(Y/N):
· Visa Status:
· Visa Expiry Date:
· Highest Qualification:
· Relevant Experience
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $64,347.60 - $152,091.42 per year
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote