DATE: July 24, 2018
Assistant Football Coach(Part-time)
Head Football Coach
Primary duties include assist the Head Coach in the development of a successful football program, including the development of quality student-athletes, as well as demonstrating academic excellence. This is a part-time, stipend position.
- Assist in scouting and recruiting of student-athletes
- Encourage and promote excellence in academics i.e. monitor study halls
- Assist in the organizing and supervision of practice, conditioning, and workouts
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding and commitment to the College, conference and NCAA rules and regulations
- Promote men’s football through community events and public relations activities.
Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred. Relevant experience at the collegiate level desired. Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations as they pertain to coaching.
Please send resume, cover letter, and names, addresses & phone numbers of three professional references to: Human Resources * Keystone College * One College Green * La Plume, PA 18440-1099 * email: firstname.lastname@example.org